Wednesday, September 5, 2012


Tuesday 9/4/12

   My day started very early with a Breakfast Meeting with Georgia delegates at the Marriott Hotel. I interviewed three delegates for my first story on President Obama’s re-election. Dr. Joseph Lowry, my primary source did not get to speak with me after a long wait for him to finish his breakfast. I was a little disappointed but things turned out alright in the end and I got my story done.

  My second story was on Patrick Kennedy’s speech at the Recovery Caucus on Mental illness, which also went well. I got to see Mrs. Obama speak which was awesome. The convention continues tomorrow and so do I with my reporting. It’s exciting to be doing this again and yes, I agree with Megan “ I don’t want this to end,” she said.  

No comments:

Post a Comment