Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Better Than the Last!!

Today was even more exciting than the last!

Today we started the day a little more relaxed arriving at the Georgia Delegates Hotel at 10:30 am to catch up with everyone before they headed to a beach party with Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi. It was great because everyone was out and ready to stick their feet in the water. I also was able to catch up with everyone and get a few quotes for my stories.

On another note, the convention was AMAZING, and that is just one of a 1000 words I could use to describe the night. The three final speakers Rice, Martinez, and Ryan really set the stage for tomorrow and how electric The Forum is going to be!! Hope to be inside with the action, but if not I will be sure to have the best seat wherever I am at!

No comments:

Post a Comment