Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Lady of Georgia



I have been fortunate enough to be able to meet, interview and write about the First Lady of Georgia, Sandra Deal. This has been a three day process so I am just now blogging on the completion of my experience.
When I first met Mrs. Deal on Sunday, I was honored and humbled. She told me how much she enjoyed visiting Kennesaw State University, and how she loved our dining hall! I got to take a few pictures with her and she agreed to let me interview her for our class. This goes to show how many connections we were able to make at the Georgia Delegation's brunch alone!
Monday I was able to call and speak with Mrs. Deal for 30 minutes on the phone. It may not seem like much, but I am amazed that she was so willing and kind. I asked her all about her relationship with Governor Deal, and how she supports him as a wife.
This evening I wrote a Profile Feature on her was posted this morning, so here is the link http://www.kennesawcommunication.com/?p=1044&preview=true. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment